I was just hired by Mckesson for a remote coding position, I am very excited, but a little nervous about the SCC internal exams. Has anyone taken these exams, can you share you experience with taking these exams, and do they fire you if you don't pass these exams, or are there re-takes. I'm afraid to leave my current position to think in a few months if I don't pass these exams I will be without any job. I have years of coding experience, but not sure what they are looking for.
Any infomation is greatly appreciated.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join