I was just hired by Mckesson for a remote coding position, I am very excited, but a little nervous about the SCC internal exams. Has anyone taken these exams, can you share you experience with taking these exams, and do they fire you if you don't pass these exams, or are there re-takes. I'm afraid to leave my current position to think in a few months if I don't pass these exams I will be without any job. I have years of coding experience, but not sure what they are looking for.
Any infomation is greatly appreciated.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join