Help! I'm new to coding. Medicare is denying my patients the Tdap and administration fees. Which means $85 has to come out of my patient's pocket. What am I doing wrong here? Is there a correct way to code these so that they will pay? I've been coding 90471 immunization admin and 90715 for Tdap.
I also have a question regarding a patient the doctor saw as a home visit. Medicare has denied that visit. How should I code for that?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join