I am wanting to double check to see what for sure I can use.
I've got the 23120 for the clavicle resection
and may I use the 29822 59 with this? Or should I only use 23120? I do know I can't use 29826. Thanks for any help with this
The scope was then placed in the subacromial space. Arthroscopic subacromial decompression was completed, removing the CA ligament and removing a generous portion of the undersurface of the acromion to a smooth surface.
A separate incision was then made over the AC joint. Skin flaps were elevated and hemostasis was achieved with a Bovie. The capsule was identified and teed. The distal clavicle was exposed. Osteotome saw was used to remove the distal clavicle in an oblique-like fashion, removing 34 mm of distal clavicle. The capsule was repaired using 0 Monocryl. 2-0 Monocryl closed subcu and running 3-0 Prolene closed the skin. Sterile dressings were applied and a sling.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join