This article is very informative.
I always thought about volunteering, working as an intern, or applying for an entry-level position within the medical field, but I never thought about attending the chapter meetings because I'm studying for the certification exam and practicing the extreme coding scenarios in The Extra Step coding manual. These scenarios are so advanced, that they are literally wearing me out! I thought the ones we had in school were overwhelming, but these are infinite!
Anyway, I'll start looking at the chapter meetings. Thanks for the tip.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join