Could anyone help me out on this one....hemi-slip flexor digitorum superficialis resection
Persistent index finger mechanical symptoms despite tenovaginotomy A1 pulley
The radial slip of the FDS was resected approx. 1cm proximal to its insertion and proximal to the chiasm at the palm level.
I did explore A1 region, although did not appreciate any additional noted pathology except for pre-existing chronic tendinosis.
Thanks for any feedback!
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join