ACOG's website http://www.acog.com/departments/dept_web.cfm?recno=6 is a must. They also have some excellent coding publications that you can purchase. If you ever have the opportunity to attend one of Melanie Witt, RN, CPC-OGS, MA workshops or seminars I would highly recommend it. Also, if your office has a subscription to the OB-Gyn Coding Alert their website has a listserv that you can join.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join