According to the AAOS Global Data, the answer would be no. I have copied and pasted what is global and what is not.
12. incision of tendon sheath (eg, 26020)
13. tenolysis and/or tenosynovectomy of flexor tendon(s) (eg, 26145, 26440,
14. joint manipulation (eg, 26340)
15. release of palmar fascia (eg, 26040, 26045, 26121-26125)
16. first annular pulley release
17. excision of lesion of tendon sheath (eg, 26160)
Intraoperative services not included in the global service package, when indicated:
1. supplies and medication (eg, codes 99070, HCPCS Level II codes)
2. complicated wound closure (eg, application of wound vacuum device to open wound) or closure requiring local or distant flap coverage and/or skin graft, when appropriate (eg, 13160, 14000-14350, 15000-15400, 15570-15776)
3. insertion, removal, or exchange of nonbiodegradable drug delivery implants (eg, 11981-11983)
I hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join