One of our physicians performed an Inflatable Penile Prosthesis in the hospital and he is asking me about a code for "Modeling" (reshaping for Pyeronies). I have never heard of this and can not locate anything for coding on this. I reviewed the OP notes and it just says "Intraoperative modeling was then carried out with central deflection of the phallus carefully for a period of 2 minutes."
Can anyone give me some insight to this?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join