In medicine, a subclinical infection refers to an asymptomatic infection, or an infection that is so mild that the patient doesnt see the doctor for the problem.
im not sure why they chose "subclinical" for hypothyroidism.... hypothyroidism is a fairly serious condition that does require medical intervention. (usually a prescription taken daily for the rest of one's life)
Id turf that back to the provider for clarification.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join