According to the Medicare LDRP L26890 related to Mammographies, a V16.3 (family history of malignant neoplasm of breast) is used only for mother, sister, and daughter. I find it very strange that grandmother, aunt and father are not included. Do you have any information contrary to the Medicare guideline? The ICD-9 Guidelines don't specify the specific relationship. I haven't been successful in finding any other information.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join