I work at an orthopaedics office in NJ. My Dr's sometimes will do bilateral x-rays. They want to charge for each set of x-rays taken. How do I code this?
I have tried ex: 73110 wrist (3V) RT and 73110 LT and we will get paid for 1 x-ray. I have tried 73110 50 x 2 and again we only get paid for 1 x-ray. Am I coding this incorrectly? Or are my Dr's expecting too much?
My thanks for any help I can get!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join