PFAPA- Periodic Fever, Aphthous Stomatitis, Pharyngitis, and Adenopathy;
We have to code pharyngitis- as this is the acute trouble causing this condition.
back up-Children with PFAPA are not sick all the time;
Usually stomatitis is not the chief complaint;
The physicianâ€™s primary goal is to identify the child who is at risk for serious bacterial infection-
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join