I'm finding that I love to code diagnosis more than coding procedures. I wouldn't mind if that were thing only thing that I worked with (coding diagnosis). I'm going to take the Online Risk Adjustment Coding program thru the AAPC. I was wondering if you think it would increase my chances of becoming an HCC Coder because I have no HCC coding experience, but I do hold a CPC. Thanks for your help in advance
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join