There was a Network Bulletin sent out on Sept 21,2007 from UHC. For Claims with DOS on or after June 24,2007. Basically they will pay for one screening ultrasound. Subsequent ob ultrasounds will only be paid if there is a complication to the pregnancy. Effective 12/1/07 they will add V28.3 screening for malformation and V28.4 screening for fetal growth retardation to the list of diagnosis that they will pay subsequent ob ultrasounds on.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join