Hello - We are looking for specific direction on the appropriateness of coding for CPT 96110 for the following scenario.
A pediatric patient is seent for a well baby check and the parent completes an Ages and Stages Questionnaire at that time and turns the form in to the nurse. If no substantial discussion regarding the responses on the form occurs with the provider at the time of the visit, is it appropriate to code a 96110?
What specific action needs to occur on the providers part in order to substantiate coding of CPT 96110?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join