Our practice is quite large, so our appointments are made mostly by our 'call center'. With many different specialties in our practice, they couldn't possibly keep track with such specifics. We book our patients as "New Patients" , "Revisits", or "New Injuries". Patients are screened requiring ins info, referring dr info, referrals or scripts with details for consultation request etc. Mainly, our Doc's make the determination upon seeing the pt.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join