Example: 16 skin tags removed. As per cpt guidelines, 11200 is assigned for first 15 lesions. Can we still assign 11201 for the 16th lesion?
Please clarify code assignment for 19 lesions, 27 lesions, 32 lesions, 44 lesions.
Please clarify the language used in 11201 - "or part thereof". Does this mean half or the numbers ranging within the half of the lesions in the primary code?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join