Example: 16 skin tags removed. As per cpt guidelines, 11200 is assigned for first 15 lesions. Can we still assign 11201 for the 16th lesion?
Please clarify code assignment for 19 lesions, 27 lesions, 32 lesions, 44 lesions.
Please clarify the language used in 11201 - "or part thereof". Does this mean half or the numbers ranging within the half of the lesions in the primary code?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join