Endovascular repair of descending thoracic aorta (eg, aneurysm, pseudoaneurysm, dissection, penetrating ulcer,
intramural hematoma or traumatic disruption);involving coverage of left subclavian artery origin, initial
endoprosthesis plus descending thoracic aortic extension(s), if required, to level of celiac artery origin.
For radiological supervision and interpretation, use 75956 in conjunction with 33880.
Fistulogram need not be coded, as it encompasses that stage of renal dialysis.
If lesions found in anastamotic site, stenosis and subsequent thrombosis of arteriovenous fistulae-This is a problem in chronic hemodialysis patients-
36831 is my suggestion.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join