Hello, I think you really need to weigh all the pros and cons before you make a decision on whether to take it. Oftentimes we tend to take the first offer because we are afraid we won't get another. I don't think that is a good reason to take a job. Personally, I would not put myself into a situation of spending three hours a day commuting. There are much better ways to spend your time, but only you can make the decision. Of course, you could accept the job and keep looking. Just a thought.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join