Yes, I attended the course in 2007. Shannon Smith was the instructor. She truly is great. I took the exam, I passed, and received the credential "CMAS" - they recently had to change it to "CPMA" - no one advised me of this (which was shocking) I happened to read it on an AAPC forum. I called to question this and they said they notified everyone via mail in May 2008, I did not receive such notice. I was told I'd have my new certificate within a week - that was a month ago and I have not received anything. I have also inquired on how we submit our "CEU's" and have had difficulty with getting a straight forward answer.
The course, the curriculum, the materials, the instructor, are GREAT! I think the other staff could work on communication skills a little better. Just my experience.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join