Donna thats a tough one without a note..but here goes.
29822 vs 29823 (may bundle depending on documentation and what/how much they are debriding)
23130 vs 23415 subacromial decompression (depending on documentation)
23120 distal clavicle
23430 biceps tenodesis
23455 vs 23450 Bankart (again dependent on documentation)
Hope this helps and doesnt hinder what you already have
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join