this is such a nightmare for us.
lifestar reps said to use the unlisted medicine code w/ mod 26 - which we did, no luck whatsoever - medicare said there was a code that could be used after they reviewed the notes, that was more specific - well, i'd love to know what the code is because NO ONE has it ... and we sure can't find it. We've tried several codes and Medicare has denied every one of them.
i'm at a loss, and i'm so confused with it.
the claims are just sitting here...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join