For vaccination given for hepatitis B -90731, 90636-V05.3
But, a titre has been ordered- it should only be an office visit accompanied by the above codes.So, it should be,
99213-25- probably at this level of decision making-a viral fever or chills from the medical record as Dx should be appropriate for the E/M;
90636-Check-mostly it is this code that comes with hepatitis vaccine-which is a combination of both A and B-V05.3 given as Dx.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join