Well, there are discouraging things about outcomes also. I've been with Medassurant going on 3 months, and I feel safe with them. You must be able to work 40 hrs. I know you won't keep your job long if you do not. Also, it is not hard to meet your quota. And they don't do it by day. They average it by week. That way, one day you may be able to do 120 charts because they are 2 pages long. And other days you may have long charts. It is just so convenient, and I think it is nice just being paid by the hour. If you choose MedAssurant, just communicate with your lead. Good luck in whatever you choose. Either way, it will be an experience and you can say you been there, done that!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join