I have worked as a Coding Specialist, I have my CPC, for the ED for the past 6 years. I code the ICD-9, all procedures performed in the ED for both Facility as well as Professional side, and I code the E/M for both Facility and Profee side. I code from a dictated report and have the ED chart to charge the infusions and use as documentation if I need to verify any information. I also charge the E/M and procedures for both sides. I really don't have time to track trends, but if I have any questions or educational material for better documentation or any other feedback, it is given to the docs.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join