Experienced ER Coder Looking for remote or Contract Position

Default Experienced ER Coder Looking for remote or Contract Position
    Exam Training Packages
    With over ten years of physician office billing experience, I have developed many skills in the areas of CPT and ICD-9 coding, concentrating the last four years in physician based emergency room coding.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my background and your expectations further.

Please feel free to email me at Jennmurr1013@gmail.com.

Why don't you look at the positions kelly post and apply for those

3. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by coderchick View Post
    Why don't you look at the positions kelly post and apply for those
    Kelly does not post jobs anymore because of people who cannot follow simple instructions.
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~
    Auditor/Consultant

I know she was thinking about stopping her posts due to all the private msgs' and more info requests she gets - really hope she doesn't stop posting them!

hard to believe "we coder types" who are supposed to be able to READ and follow instructions - can't do that when it comes to job posts Kelly was sharing.
    if she said it once, she said it a thousand times - she's just sharing her info that she gets - she's NOT personally involved with any of the posting or job requests - she HAS a job already - she was simply trying to offer others an opportunity to see what else was out there....

it's shame - I enjoyed reading them - been waiting for my retirement "shipta men" ... errr - ship to come in you know - the code from home part time gig!!
    Donna, CPC, CPC-H