I'm having a serious brain flop.
For CPT code 78452, in paranthesis, it states (including attenuation correction, qualitative or quantitative wall motion, ejection fraction........, when performed). I'm questioning the words 'when performed'. We had a patient that we were unable to calculate an ejection fraction and the wall motion was not able to be visualized.
We can still bill for a complete study, correct?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join