Ok, So my CEMC exam is coming up real fast. I have been told by some local Guru's that the test is quite difficult. I am confident in selecting the level of OV's but, its the E/M I dont use all the time I am concerned about.
Does anyone that took the test have any tips.
Like when i took CPC I was told go to #xx and do those then go to #xx and do those. Does anyone have tips on the layout of the test????
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join