Ok, So my CEMC exam is coming up real fast. I have been told by some local Guru's that the test is quite difficult. I am confident in selecting the level of OV's but, its the E/M I dont use all the time I am concerned about.
Does anyone that took the test have any tips.
Like when i took CPC I was told go to #xx and do those then go to #xx and do those. Does anyone have tips on the layout of the test????
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join