I haven't yet seen anything from CMS about these codes other than that they're going to be implementing a G-code for TCM without a face-to-face component. CPT has a great description of the guidelines, but I'm still waiting for CMS to either embrace these guidelines or come up with their own. Since the fee schedule lookup still shows 2012B, I don't even know if/how much they're going to cover the TCM and CCCM CPT codes.
Does anyone else have any information?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join