I completely agree with you, your job sounds similiar to mine right now wearing alot of hats... I just accepted a job offer as a billing manager for a smaller family practice office, I am a bit nervous because I have been with my current employer for over 10 years but I have to make this move, I feel sorta "stuck" in this position now, although I love the work, it has just gotten to be should I say a Factory than a doctors office, I hate being micro-managed by people who have no clue or concept of billing/coding or compliance. Thats what prompted my move...
I am looking forward to the challenge that family practice has to bring, but still a lil nervous...
I'll be checking in from time to time, at first I know I am going to be too busy to be on the website... but if I have questions, I will definately be on here to ask for help...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join