Look in the CPT book, in the Vascular Procedures heading (before CPT 75600 in my book). Under the Heading Aorta and Arteries it states:"Diagnostic angiography (RS&I) codes should NOT be used with interventional procedures for": and goes on to list contrast injections, angiography, roadmapping etc. Maybe this will help.
Be advised, this in unpopular
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join