If I were to hire you to code and bill my services, I would ask you......Do you send claims electronically? What clearinghouse are you using for Federal, State and commercial payers? Are you going to be using direct deposit and electronic payment posting? What is you number of days for payment? What is your denial rate? Are you willing to come to my office to copy records if I don't have EMR? If you are charging me by the chart, does this mean one charge for the chart from time of coding to time of payment. Will you also be taking care of my creditentialing needs? NPI's? Denials? Appeals? Hearing level appeals? Collections? Mailing statements? Skip tracing?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join