the first step is to find a good medical billing software that will accomodate you!! one also that will help with insurance contracts if you're not familiar with how to do that. as with any business you will have to get a business license and so forth....i googled medical billing practice startup when i got started and came up with lots of good info....there is also a book at barnes and noble thats fairly cheap that tells you step by step how to get started....if you don't have funds you'll have to come up with a good business plan in order to get a small business loan...you will also need to know ins laws for correct filing and all that jazz...
hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join