Thread: 2013 fee schedule Medicare

Question 2013 fee schedule Medicare

Maybe I am losing my mind but the fee schedule is missing the add on codes for PCI.
    92921, 92925, 92929, 92934, 92938, 92944. has anyone else noticed any other discrepencies. Not sure who to contact regarding this?

Thansk, any input will be appreciated, even if ai lost my mind.

Default Then it's contagious

I was trying to look up the new codes for pricing info and ran into same problem. The CMS fee schedule tool doesn't have 2013 yet, and I can't find any mention of the missing codes on Novitas's website.

Leah

I called Novitas this morning regarding the missing codes, and the person referred me to this article:

http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-G...ds/R2607CP.pdf

She also said that it should (hopefully) be addressed in the quarterly update.

thank you so much Leah

karen

Quote Originally Posted by karbaker View Post
    Maybe I am losing my mind but the fee schedule is missing the add on codes for PCI.
    92921, 92925, 92929, 92934, 92938, 92944. has anyone else noticed any other discrepencies. Not sure who to contact regarding this?

Thansk, any input will be appreciated, even if ai lost my mind.
    I do know that Medicare isn't going to be paying for the add on codes and have given them a status of "bundled". They are only going to pay for the base code.

Jessica CPC, CCC

[QUOTE=Jess1125;248536]I do know that Medicare isn't going to be paying for the add on codes and have given them a status of "bundled". They are only going to pay for the base code.

I believe you--they don't have RVUs, either. Do you happen to have a link or something so I can forward it to my doctors?

Thanks!

Leah

Then why were they even created? How frustrating for our physicians, IMHO. If you have the link that would be great! Thanks!
    Julie Graham, BA, CPC, CCC

I'll see if I can come up with something for a link for you either today or tomorrow for sure. I have a copy of the AMA Symposium from Chicago last month. A copy of the Cardiology presentation anyway that was given to me from a co-worker and it was mentioned there along with the RVU's of the new codes. (the base codes).

Jessica CPC, CCC