I didn't know if you needed info for pharmacy or medical PAR forms for Humana, but this link will address both. For Medical there is no form to fax in, they want you to do PAR forms online. The Prior Auth list for 2013 is listed also.
"Except where noted via the links on the following pages, health care providers and facilities may submit preauthorization requests via the secure provider area of Humanaâ€™s website at Humana.com/providers (registration required), via AvailityÂ® at http://www.availity.com (select markets only, registration required) or via the interactive voice response (IVR) line, available by calling the phone number on the back of the memberâ€™s ID card. Online preauthorization requests are encouraged."
Humana Link: http://www.humana.com/providers/refe...orization.aspx
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join