Good Morning All,
I have a CRNA from Arkansas who is asking about providing Joint injections for Post-op Pain relief.
An example would be injecting the knee joint after an arthroscopic procedure for post-op pain control.
I have not had any other providers use joint injections for pain control and my worry is that as a CRNA billing for codes 20600 - 20610 that the charge would be denied as provider not allowed to perform this service.
Does anyone have any insight on this?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join