We have 3 podiatrists in our office - when they do a CBWO we bill 2 separate CPTs. 28292 (McBride Bunionectomy) & 28306 (1st Metatarsal Osteotomy). You have to link HAV w/ bunion deformity dx to the 28292 & Metatarsal deformity dx to the 28306. This accurately describes the procedure performed as it is usually done with 2 incisions.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join