molly - 00.59 is a CPT code?
ohhhh...I bet you mean it's a new ICD-9-CM procedure code - (not CPT).... ICD-9 dx procedure codes do not "take the place" of CPT codes. You'd still be using your CPT code if the procedure was done.
and, if 00.59 is a new ICD-9 volume 3 procedure code - you wouldn't use it until Oct 1st
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join