I am having a problem getting Medicare to pay for upper and lower ext ADLE 93922. The physicians have just started doing these. They do both upper ext ADLE and lower ext ADLE at the same time. The code I use is for upper OR lower so I bill 93992 twice with a 59 on the second code. Is this correct? Or is there a modifier out there that I just have not heard of yet?
Thank You,
Anita Hudson, CPC
Bryan, TX