I am not sure i understand the question but here is what I think you are looking for. If the ERP did a closed reduction with anesthesia........then the CPT code needs to be the code that says closed reduction WITH anesthesia for the ERP services. "With anesthesia" does not mean you are billing for the anesthesia...it is simply saying this procedure was done with anesthesia, some dislocations would not require anesthesia, other dislocations may be such that anesthesia needs to be used because it is more complex or may be too unbearable for patient without it; therefore making it more difficult for the reduction
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join