The physician takes patient to the OR to fix hernia but found diastasis of recti muscle. He "repaired by imbricating sutures figure-of-eight #1 Ethibond in the anterior rectus sheath. Reinforced by 0 PDS suture running. The SFS was then closed after two 19-French Blake drains were placed.... wounds were closed." I'm not sure which code is appropriate. Can anyone help? Thank you.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join