AAPC - Back to school
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outcomes Inc. employee's??

Louisville, KY

Wink A little Aside from someone Outside . . .

AAPC: Back to School
    I really hope those coders and novices who believe that working from home would be "so nice" get a chance to read a little bit of this thread. As I have found them, the "work-at-home" companies usually have employee morale similar to the ones mentioned here.

Worker, beware . . .
    Kevin B. Shields, RHIT, CPCO, CCS, CPC, COC, CCS-P, CPC-P, CPC-I

I work from home for an outstanding company and could not be happier.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

Sarasota FL

Default field review

I applied as soon as a job reviewing charts was advertised(Hedis project). I contacted them and they said to send my resume in which I did.They suddenly said that there were no vacancies in my area(Florida gulf coast) so why did they ask for my resume? My resume is quite good by the way...they were a complete waste of time but if you get a job with them I hope they treat you better than they seem to treat their remote coders.

can u please share what wonderful company you work for? I'm also looking for work.

Pensacola, FL

Congrats on completing your Masters! I am almost done with my Bachelor's in Health Administration (June, 09!) with University of Phoenix. I thought about going on with my Masters, but haven't made up my mind completely. That is great that you were offered a teaching job, is it online or at the campus? Again, CONGRATS!

Kristie Stokes, CPC, AIHC ICDCT-CM

AAPCCA Board of Directors 2014-2017
    Region 1 - Northeast
    Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine they see all day.

Default Masters Degree

I did my Masters entirely online, through Walden University. I am now teaching 2 sections of the same course for Axia College of University of Phoenix online (their Associates program) Claims Management 1:Clean Bills of Health, which is basically and introduction to insurance, coding and medical billing. This is the final step of the interview process, as there is a mentor watching me every step of the way. I am getting paid though. If they are happy with how I do, they will hire me as faculty. You are required to have a Masters to teach any of their AA courses, and you must have a PhD to teach Bachelors or above. So far, it is a great deal of work, but I like it. I am hoping they hire me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123