For an ROV visit, 2 out of 3 key components are required. My question is, doesn't Medicare guidelines require that one of the two has to be Medical Decision Making? For instance, if you have a Detailed History, a Detailed Exam and low complexity Medical Decision Making, then you would have to choose 99213 instead of 99214 if Medical Decision Making has to be one of the two.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join