First, I did bill a claim to MI BCBS (95885-59 x 1, 95885 x 1, 95911)
BC paid 95911 but not the other 2 - denied: we need to know more about this service to tell if we can pay for it and if the member might also need to pay some. Please send us a new claim. Report the primary and add-on procedure codes you performed the same day.
Has anyone else gotten the rejection? What did you do to fix it?
Found out what happened - BCBS does not have the new codes loaded yet.
Second, how would you code this:
L Median - APB
L Ulnar - ADM
R Median - APB
R Ulnar - ADM
R Median - 3rd Dig
R Ulnar - Dig V
L Median - 3rd Dig
L Ulnar - Dig V
R Radial - IDI
Would this be 9 total or 5 total?
OK, found out answer - this would be a total of 9 - so bill out 95911
Thanks for the help
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join