I am stuck. Procedures performed: Diagnostic Lap, Lap lysis, conversion to exp. lap and ileostomy takedown.
Patient had dense adhesions therefore the lap was abandoned. Midline incision was made thru the patients old scar.Opening along the way taking down multiple dense adhensions of omentum. Eventually completely freef and brougth the ileostomy thru the abd wall. Oatomy amputated. I briefly described the op. Patient is post status exp lap from small bowel resection.
44620-44625 can be used? what about 44310 and 44227? Dx I used V55.2/560.81/v64.41. Please help
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join