the organ center that we have pays for it, they don't require any coding or anything - they just ask that we put a check next to what we did which they give a list... i.e. we would check of lymph node biopsy, bronchoscopy, etc. etc. whatever the patient had done. how i come up with a charge is I would code it out put the CPT's in my system just to get the prices and total them all up. Then I mail them the white copy, keep the yellow, and we get a check eventually
not sure if that answers your question, but that's how we do it for the physician piece.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join