Can't bill nurse only visits for vaccinations, as these services are preventive medicine services rendered at the time of physician encounter.
Blood pressure check, suture removal, Vitamin B12 injections are some of the examples of nurse only visits.
Don't confuse-90471 is vaccine administration code- vaccination code follows;
90772- is injection administration code; J code follows
Both these administration services are rendered by doctors and only billable for them.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join