I read your post and I am glad you got an answer to your problem and you are not alone. I am new to the coding world but I was taught very well. The problem I am having is that I have a wonderful system but the practice doesn't like to let the EMR system "work" for them. Also, when I try to tell them anything, they ignore me. I used to speak up a lot more but now I am kind of going with the flow because the last Biller that tried to let them know of the mistakes being made (especially with incorrect insurance information) was let go from her job. I am at a crossroads right now and I am not sure where to go from here. I am worth a lot more than the job(s) I am being given. They are all nice people but I think my worth has been diminished. So, no you are definitely not alone when you say sometimes people just don't want to listen.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join