I am replying specifically to the post from KellyLR in which she stated
"Be careful of the sales people. Remember they are doing it for the sale and will tell you ANYTHING to get your business. I speak from experience on this one and EMR's."
I have sold and serviced EMR's for many years. In the sales cycle I have NEVER told a client what they want to hearif the system won't bend to the practice's specifications, I am not afraid to say so. It is unfortunate that you would be so general in your term of salespeople. While sales are important to us, I would rather not sell to a prospect if I know the product wouldn't meet expectations. At the end of the day, though, it is the decision makers responsibility to ask the questions of the salespeople-we are not mind readers.
Sorry if I offended....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join