I have been going NUTS since the first of the year trying to bill depo. I finally figured out the new J code is J1050. Then I figured out the NDC code. I billed Medicaid for the patient, only to have it returned for payment at 20 CENTS!!!! Does anyone have any information on how this should be correctly billed to Medicaid so that we can get reimbursed like we did prior to 1/2013? ANY and ALL help will be helpful. I'm stumped. Thank you.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join